Combines Hey Batman

willymakeit

Talking about 8010s I heard that a farmer in southern Ill. burned one to the ground so the case dealer sent another one out there and it burnt to the ground as well. Overheating hyd. is what caused the fires.

batman

We are in canola right now it goes pretty good but having trouble getting past the front end the cat has less trouble in that area. the 8010's are doing more about 25% or so and a better job of cleaning and saving it. The crop is average to heavy we are doing about 6 mph. We are having lots of trouble with the stone trap beater plugging but the swath isnt the best.Over all I think once they get the bugs out it will be one of the best out there if not the best. very simple and clean looking.There will be some problems for the first year or two.

farmert

are we sure about this storyIJ if two 8010's had burned I'd heard it first hand by now. would like to see some pictures. sounds like batman likes his. hope to put some whooparse on some beans tommorrow with mine.

FR

Hey Willy what was the dealers name I would like to follow up on this If I do not here a responce we will all know this is bullshoot I will call him to find out the problem my dealer has got 5 out for this fall and one from last year that the farmer was very happy with waiting to here from you.

CAT_ilac

There is a farmer in Texas who has an 8010 that has caught on fire 9 times this year. luckily he has been able to stop it before it got out of hand. Believe it was the same problem on the hydraulics.

willymakeit

I think that the name is J and l equipment. But fore sure the dealor is located in Princeton IN. Princeton IN is right on the IN Il border. If you want the number to the place I will get it for you.

FR

Please get me there number I will check it out a couple of ways thanks.

willymakeit

Well I had to call my buddy back and the info is as follows. J l farm Eq Co. Hwy 41 N @ lyle Station Rd, Poseyville IN 47633. Phon number (812)386-6345. When calling ask about the customer with the 8010 located in Mt Carmel Il. I sure hope that this information helps.lOl your good friend Willy.

FR

Thanks Willy , I will get on it tomorrow and then I will let you know I will tell the good, the bad, and that ugly catsh--. lOl.

willymakeit

How about it there FR. looking for the good bad and ugly case sh!t.