Combines How did the 590 lexion go at Husker HarvestIJ

nascarfarmer

somthing how i was at that show and i have a totally differnt oppinion on what i saw, from reading this last post by 9880, i think he was at a different show than i was. All the combines ran and did farelly well. There were not any non starting or broken down machines during my time there.

silverman

Same thing at farm sciece review. usually jd brings the biggest most impressive equip they have 8rw corn head,no new tillage equip tractors or anything. makes you wonder whats up.

Big_Truck

Helmut, You neglected to tell me that JD didn't bring the "big bad" 9860STS to HHD's because they knew the awesome lexion 590R would severely embarrass it in outright combining performance and send it home with its tail between its legs!!!

make0905

just wondering why nobody is comparing the great lexion to the CR or the 8010! And I didn't hear about the samples at the show - how fast was the lex able to go. how many bushels and so on - can anybody tell meIJ

9880sts

i dident said that! i gave that back to Big Truck who said the deere was not running or the lexion hat a bad o-ring. i was there on thursday and all machines been running. you should read the post from big truck or otherones.

9880sts

what do you think about my comment over the new shoes from the Cat. dont forget the patents are running out (2266) or think about SPFH (Cornheads)

Big_Truck

Sorry for any confusion caused!!! I did not mean by my statement "STS did not Start" that any STS had broken down, I meant JD in their wisdom did not bring a 9860sts along to HHD's to start against the CR970,Case 8010,lexion 590 and the others because in my opinion it would have been "smoked"!!!

9880sts

so you see what we do with a 9650sts cant someone else not to with the same sized Machine. Thats Deere.

Big_Truck

That went right over my head Helmut, You've lost me there!!!