Combines lexion Owners Manual Question

boetboer

I'm from South Africa and I know that all the Claas combines here have decals in English. Most are in English, French and German, if I'm not mistaken, but definitely English on them.

farmert

witha flip of a button my 8010 can have any language you want in side it's computer and I'm sure the lexion is the same. so I suppose the first thing you do to go work for claas in omaha is learn how to read germanIJ I was at the claas factory 2 years ago. they are a world class company their was people from all over the world touring the factory. So many different nationalities they had flags on the tables so we new where to set.

Coors_light

Caterpillar developed all of their own documents, in their own unique format, including operators manuals and parts books, etc. Everything was in English.

land_Surfer

Farmertony, not only is the lexion's CEBIS monitor able to have its languages changed and the flip of the button, but the owner's manual is also on CEBIS too, at the flip of a button. Not only is the owner's manual available, but a performance trouble shooting guide to aid in and answer questions about combine settings and adjustments in all of the crops listed on the crop settings function. It also has a service listing, providng a detailed listing of all service steps and the various service intervals. All of this information can be printed off, if need be, via the lexion's in-cab printer, which is particularly useful when servicing, the operator can print the list off for the hired hand doing the servicing.

Big_Truck

The Claas 900 chopper was probably a "grey" import from Germany,thats why the manual was in German.Just to let you know,Claas also sells QUITE a bit of machinery into the UK market and I can assure you all the manuals are in the Queens own English!!!!!