Combines MT in Ontario

Cannuck

Toromont's Manitoba store has sold 2 units in Ontario. I beleive a 755 near Wyoming and a 855 near Jersyville_Brantford area. These units are serviced by london and Stonypoint respectfully. There is another MT near Tillsonburg bought used in the US and brought here also. I believe it will be serviced by the london store. Kevin

OntMX285

The CAT_Challenger MT845 is owned by Miller Farms in Jerseyville. I was out to talk to them about it when they were planting this spring....good bunch of guys. Their farm is 1_2 mile north of Jerseyville on Jerseyville Road...they've got the elevator on the north side. As was mentioned, Toromont in Stoney Creek handles most of the service_parts for Miller Farms MT845. Twice, the dealership has flown a tech. out to Stoney Creek from Manitoba to work on the machine....once for "updates" and once for some warranty work on the transmission. Other than that the machine has been in the field for over a year now and handles all the tillage and planting duty with no problems.