Combines Other CombinesIJIJIJ

Ilnewholland

I was always thinking I would go with a Gleaner R65 or R75 if I did not stay with New Holland. I got to ride in a CIH 2388 this year and have to say it was not a bad combine. Maybe that oneIJ I don't like our CIH dealers to much so I don't know. Most of our New Holland dealers here are also Gleaner dealers so that switch would not be hard. I think most new combines are good nowdays, you could not go wrong with none of them. For me, at this time a New Holland just works best for me. Have good dealers, get parts on time, company seems to be nice to me, and I get okay deals when I trade(good resale). Ilnh

f19nh

like I said on the John Deere page of this web site....If I had to choose a combine of MY choice it would be with out a doubt the: "CR 970 from NEW HOllAND." This init is turning heads in the industry and the comforts of the QUIET cab as well the FEATURES all add up to days shaved off the harvest with an excellent quallity of crop harvested. I invite to you come visit our web site to view the CR Combine in action from this passed 2004 crop year. We have both pic's and video of the CR in action. Sorry if I have offended any one with my comment....but, you did ask ...what I would choose. Have a Safe and Merry Christmas ! All the best in 2005 ! ( f19nh ) View the CR on our web site by just clicking the link below and just go to the "CR page" there you will find both pic's and 2003 and 2004 video. Have a great day.

f19nh

I thought I'd find you here on the Massey page. You posted the same question on all the web pages. And my answer is still the same! With out a doubt if I had to choose a combine of MY choice it would be the:"CR 970 from NEW HOllAND." This unit is turning heads with the many features and on the go controls it posseses. You want to shave days off of your total harvest time....seriously take a good look at a CR 970 from New Holland. I invite you to view the CR combine in action in both the 2003 and 2004 harvest from our web site. Just come visit us at: [ www.johnbob.ca ] go to the "CR page" and you will find pic's and video of your choice. Sorry if I have offented any one with my color choice....but, that would be MY choice for a combine. Have a Safe and Merry Christmas and all the best in 2005 !

f19nh

like I said before a CR 970 from NEW HOllAND ! I invite you to come view the CR in action on our web site. We are in both the 2003 and 2004 harvest with both pic's or video of your choice. Have a safe and Merry Christmas and all the best in 2005 ! Come view the CR on our web site : [ www.johnbob.ca ]go to the CR page and your there. Happy holidays from all of us here @ John Bob. (f19nh)

ROCK

JD 9500 Right size, lots of 'em, great capacity, nice ride. I ridden and run so many of them they feel comfortable like my Gleaner. If money were no object New Holland CR 940 or bigger. They seem to be engineered well....neighbors just got a CR960...nice.

sidekick

I can get Ed Boysum's R72 to roar accross my screen in wheat but I can't any action from John Bob's NH.Maybe that's an omen.Windows XP-Windows Media Player