Combines 670 vs 9790

twinscrew

My 9660 is an STS. I had a 9650CTS for the '03 harvest and wasn't real pleased with it. Couldn't wait to get back into a rotary machine. Old habits die hard.

newguy

for sure get together! would like to ride in your 8010 also. looks like a great machine, wish they would engineer tracks for it (not sure about add ons) It doesnt make sense to me why they do not. With the weight of these machines with fuel, 400 bu grain tank full, not to mention 30-33' corn heads, have you seen the load capacities of 18.4s or 20.8 tiresIJ The quad track has proven itself to us for years, why not put em on combines. Or make a row crop unit with 4 tracks. I like our mts, but in my opinion 4 is better than 2. Hopefully there are not too many changes to the 500 series lex. it took us three years to figure out the one we had. (seem to forget the little things, from harvest to harvest) finnaly wrote them down. Happy new year to you FR. Ill give you a call, or stop by after the crop is sprayed 05. Then we hed to calhoun for the weekends!

dakota

The cab size didn't bother me a bit. I loved the lexion operator station, big screen, clear text, easy programming. The old 470 would run corn out of the rotors in certain conditions with no remedy and had the most accurate moisture meter in wheat. The 470R couldn't get wheat out of the heads, would crack kernels, didn't clean and ran it out the back easily. But it did real well in corn. The moisture meter was as sorry as Deere's.

more_power

thanks for all the response on my IJIJIJ on the 670 however I'm a little disappointed with some of the color bashing that goes on. there will always be the combines that never fail( because some people fix at night or just do not admit it and the ones that always fail because the guy who purchased it was not sure before the start, had a couple things go wrong, now it is a peice of junk)lets try and keep a positive aditude. MAY EVERONE HAVE AVERY PROSPERESS NEW YEAR