Combines corn head adapter

Case_Farmer

lol..i hope your being sarcastic i love looking at the differences between a corn field a deere went threw and a case...:)

9610combiner

Check out Harvs Farm Supply in Glitnner, NE. They got us a bish adapter to put a 1083 caseih on a 9610.

jalopy

I'd love to see some hard stats of percentages of corn reels put on green heads vs. red heads.

9610combiner

Our corn head was near new when we went green combines. We like our stalks chewed up so you only have to disk once. Went to green combines because of no dealer support and parts!!!

Case_Farmer

Yeah but there's alot of locations where you can't get good service or no service for any of the major 3 so thats not just a slap at case ih you like it when the head leaves almost all of the stalk standing in the field..instead of cut off nicelyIJ

Case_Farmer

MeaningIJ Which do you think is better and im lost on how either would be better about picking up down corn I mean the basic frame is all the same green_galvanized_yellow_red....ect

9610combiner

I will more than likely buy another case corn head. It dosen't have that heavy stock roll hanging on the end of a gearbox that goes out frequently. There was another red head in our area last fall for the same reasons. I really like the red head.

gben

Contact Brad Bish at Harves farm supply in Giltner Nebraska. He either builds one for your application or will build one for you.