Combines Field Tracker

brodale

you can adjust the header position with the knob on the control panel or else you may have to adjust the potentiometer

steamboat_will

tried that won't work either think it might be in the control pots on the headerthanks anyway

RJ

Does the Field Tracker center itself when the separator_feeder is running and the header is raisedIJ If it does, the problem is not in the module and more than likey not in the controls either (if all of the knobs are in the 12 o'clock position). If it always tilts full left and the hydraulic system stays on demand (until fully raised) the problem is most likely in the header harness. Mice just love the wires.

cowcatcher

put one on a 1660 several years ago. Basically simple- only use a loader to put the tracker itself on the machine- it was heavy with two of us trying to jockey it in place by hand. Followed the instructions, took it to the field, and it worked off the bat. As for payback- pretty easy to save a bushel or more per acre- and the field looks better to boot.

larryNCKS

On my 2188, the control box (computer) gets finnicky and has had to be replaced once. I'm thinking it needs it again too.

Crash

About how much did the computer cost, and where is it locatedIJ

larryNCKS

was around $450.00 U.S. several years ago. don't know about now. It's in the console to the right side of the seat and under the arm rest.

larryNCKS

Oops! Just reread your original post. I don't know where the computer is on a 1680, but would guess it would be inside the right cab access panel.

iaremec

no because you have the endd pots locked in up position. they have to sense up and down of 6 in. float of bar. to tell it to tip rt. or left.

shucks

Iaremec is exactly right,but I would add that the field tracker can be operated manually with the button on the joystick