Medicines from the garden or should I say farm

Aretha Simms

I don't like in our farm perse in Lisle, but I have a small space for my OWN plants and I normally plant those that I can use at home like carrots and onions. I also had some mints, but I don't know if I can plant any more when summer comes. Anyway, what plants are good for the skin (or hair, nails, eyes etc) and easy to grown would you suggest. I am not planning on planting them for commercial purposes - just for my pleasure and use. I want to go natural with my beauty "products"

composedonion

"Aloe vera the miracle plant is the one stop solution for all your hair woes. Aloe vera cleans, nourishes and protects your hair from damage, and makes it shine with a healthy glow. So, apart from providing a host of health and skincare benefits, a few leaves of aloe vera can even save the beauty of your hair when used regularly."

How To Use Aloe Vera For Hair

Aretha Simms

That sounds like something my grandma used to say. My dad even said that it is better than going to bosley when he started losing his hair. lol

Anyway, I am more interested in something for the skin. I have asthma of the skin and I have been growing tomatoes for the longest time because they say it is really good for the skin. I also like carrots. Unfortunately, for some reason, I have never been successful in growing apples. I really don't know why. :(