Combines 8010 control pressure

bigjim

Do you mind sharing what you do with your machine to combine ediblesIJ For instance which concaves and where, sieve settings, tailings processor door open or closed, elevator speeds, type of feeder chain slats, rotor speeds, rocktrap beater blade settings, and do you use screened feeder floor and auger troughs. We are having some trouble controlling splits this year that we did not last year.

yawman

I would be happy to share settings with you. I run bean modules in the front two spots on each side ( bean modules are smooth with long oval holes from Case-IH ). I set my front modules so that they are even or just a bit tighter than my back modules. My sieves are actually the longer opening corn seives which allow me to run pretty tight and not throw beans over. I think the top seive is somewhere around 3_8" and the bottom is just tighter than that. The tailings processor door stays closed, elevator speed is set to slow, feeder house chain is serrated (same chain they put on when they took it back to Moline for updates). I do not have a rock beater installed on my machine. My dealer and area rep where worried that it might cause too many splits in beans, so I wonder if that could be part of your problem. I made a feeder house floor out of Picket auger flooring, so it has elongated holes, which allow more material out, and I also put on my screened auger troughs. I normally run my rotor at 300, but last night I was in some pintos that I needed to speed up to 330. My fan speed is run between 950 and 1050. I hope this helps you, and let my know if I can help again. When will you start corn harvestIJ I think we are about two weeks away, but soys are turning fast, so we will keep the conbines running I am sure. Good luck and let me know how you turn out.

silver

have changed out quite a few relief valves, control pressure should be 280 to 320, if pressure gits lower than this shuts system down, scott

Redhat

If the relief cartridge replacement does not fix problem you could have a leak in the control pressure circuit. Your dealer should be able to troubleshoot the problem and get you going the quickest if techs are factory trained. The control pressure circuit involves the feeder CVT, rotor CVT, unload pack, chopper pack and hydrostatic drive circuits.

silver

Rotor cvt can be a problem, feeder cvt also can be a pain. control pressures is a must...scott