Combines sunnybrook system

gpd

We have sunnybrook cylinders in 1999 9610s.We wouldnt be without them. Increase in capacity burns less fuel smother running machine.Have run them about 700 seperator hours now. Next year we are putting in sunnybrook concave and rear beater.last year we fixed up an older 9600 with sunnybrook cylinder concave and beater.Increased capacity and performance equil to or greater than our 9610s with only the cylinder.Crockett farm service of St.John Ks helped us install above modifications.You might want to call Jason as he sells sunnybrook and he still has some inventory left.Phone 620-549-9943 620-546-4445.

rosco

GPD, I see in the JD flyer that they are now selling solid cylinders with staggered rasp bars. Would you go with these of the sunnybrookIJ Or are they the sameIJ Also, have been told that it is smart to go with the total sunnybrook system, not just a concave. Any truth in this or just a sales pitchIJ Am skepical because on one guy in our area has a sunnybrook concave in his combine(8820TT) and he spends more time adjusting than going.

gpd

I would go with cylinder concave and beater.Yes they are the same as John Deere has bought patent from sunnybrook.Concave is heavier than Deere with front two bars covered. The beater i feel is a must.Has paddles and tines which help comb material.When we put just cylinders in our 9610s i sure wish we would have done total system . This winter we will put beater and concaves in 9610s.If you have any more questions feel free to call me. 701-370-0394

d_a_s

To bad John Deere had to double the price of them.We could have got two of them for $6500 from Sunnybrook,and now Sunnybrook can't sell them.Went to John Deere and they want $7500 for one.John Deere must not consider them to be crap anymore.

oddy

The pricing of our products has not changed significantly through John Deere, a small increase was attibutable to horrendous increases in steel prices the past 18 months that have affected all manufacturers. I don't know where your $$ figures come from, they are way out of line from what we've been quoted. Shop around I guess!

rosco

full retail at my local JD dealer is CA$7673.00 for a Gen II solid cylinder, concave, and new style tine beater. price is for a 9610.

d_a_s

WE talked to Sunnybook at Agri-trade in Red Deer,we phoned Sunnybrook and priced out 2 Gen 2 cylinders for a CTS for $6500.Went to John Deere and asked them about it,and they said they are crap.So priced just one out at John Deere this fall about the end of November and it was $7500 for Gen 2 cylinder for a CTS.So I don't know,last year it was $6500 from Sunnybrook for two and this year it is $7500 from John Deere.The number I phoned was (780)-789-3855 is that not Sunnybrook.

d_a_s

So $7673.00 just for the cylinder or is that for cylinder,concave and beater.