Combines NH TR 99 vs STS

billy_wizz

I have always thourght that deere engines have used more fuel than others but until now fuel has been cheap and not a very big factor. I have operated the 9750 STS for a full season and I have very little experance with the New Holland machine but I think the 9750 STS is a closer match to the 2388 Case. This is mainly due to my experence with custom harvesters who seem to be red or green and you see very few crews with TR's so there must be a reasonIJ

Dakota

We have talked to three custom harvesters, who run STS and 2388. All three of them either have or going to switch back to red. We are trying to switch to red, too. NH just bearly exists among the custom harvesters. I never found one. Only a farmer close to us is very happy about it.

Trking

The only reason that there a few NH's is that there aren't as many dealers in the US.

Bub

Hey Dakota where is it these guys are trading the green on the redIJ I would like to know where it is these stories are like santa clause you always hear about them but we never see them

Jeff_W

The TR is the preferred combine in SaskatchewanIJIJ I doubt it. I am also from Saskatchewan and during the whole harvest season you might see 5 to 10 of them around. Around our place most guys run deere, and there are a few Case IH, but hardly any NH.