Combines 9400 Combine

The_Red

There are several on the machine finder site at Deere priced between $60K and 90K depending on the hours, features, etc.

beet

i have a1990 9500 that would part with for 90 to95 k afar suppier machine . that is can. price .machine will be field ready some time in dec.

JHEnt

The local Deere dealer in my area has a 1990 9500 with around 2000hrs priced in the mid $40k. Used combine prices are starting to collapse. The dealers are stuck with many combines and no one is buying.

IAFarmer

I watched a '90 9400 go for $37,300 at auction a week ago. The machine was immaculate- the guy had a well deserved reputation for maintaining his equipment well. The only thing it needed was a chopper bottom (according to the JD salesman I was standing with) and 1 of the drive tires. I think the machine had around 1200 hrs on it. I know the salesman was bummed to see the combine go for that little, but I was suprised that it went that high, considering the depressed market and the number of machines for sale in the area.

deere

This probably doesn't have much to do with the purchase of the 9400. The combine market has dropped out. We went to a Deere dealer sale yesterday and watched a 1990 9600 with 1400 sep hours sell for 25,500. The combine was in average condition. That is what 7720's were selling for a year ago.

deere

We are located in southwestern Indiana, just north of Evansville. We have been to two dealer sales, and each time they are the same results. 9600's keep selling $15,000 less than 9500's. The only explanation is that big farmers don't want to take a chance on combine that has some wear and smaller farmers don't need a big combine.

jc217

Been happy with mine. I have a 20ft platform and can overload the sieves in high yielding beans. But that hasn't been a problem the last two years.

chuckm

I drove through Abilene, KS today and the John Deere dealer on K-15 had a 9400 sitting there.