Combines 9600 Hours

weber

Hello there I just thought I would mention to you that I have a 1989 9600 w_930 header for sale. The hour meter reads 1675 engine and around 1050 cylinder. It has had several 9610 updates done to it. I put new drive tires on the machine this summer. It is in very good shape and is shedded.. If you would be interested in this machine feel free to call Shawn at 307-851-1680..

Deerebines

Is that the 2nd or 3rd hour meter it's on or had it been reset to zero sometimeIJ An 89 with that low of hours either didn't cut squat or it sure sat around which I doubt is either case. An hour meter change of some sort is what it smells like.

weber

I assume that the hour meter has been changed at some time also. I bought the machine used this past summer to have it for the straw quality to bail with vs my 2388s. I am no longer going to worry about the straw difference as it isnt justifiable for me to have another combine just for those purposes... On the paper work from the dealer I purchased the machine from it claims to have around 4000 engine hours. If you are out on a sniffing trail the machine was sold once from the JohnDeere dealer in Oakley Ks and then I purchased it from the CaseIh dealer also in Oakley Ks so I am sure one could call the previous owner to get more details if one wanted to get serious...

greenstrat

might want to call shawn. I saw an extra nice '97 9600 with contour master sell for 70K and I think it had around 2000 engine hours. A couple of years ago nobody wanted them. funny how things come back around. gs

dakota

If the combine has been taken GOOD care of there is hardly a limit to hours. Even an engine can be overhauled. It is just a matter of keeping up. Are you thinking of putting a twelve row corn head on itIJ