Combines 9600 soybeans getting into cleaning fan

combine_mark

i have checkd the seal below the shoe augers and its good all corners are tight. i installed a kit that john deere said would solve my problem it consits of an angle piece for the pre cleaners and a flap for the corners of the precleaner on the outside. also the fat plastic fingers to move crop back farther befor e droping it. i made sure precleaner was shut tight . problem is still their john deere said they dont know what the problem is if i figure it out let them know. their engineers dont know anything never had this problem they said. i installed hardware cloth over the precleaner to make sure beans werent over loading pre cleaner pan. i thought they were falling forward on the backstroke of the pre cleaner pan. this helped a little but not much. any other help would be appreciated thanx.

combine_mark

no we arent running the tank over that was my 1 st thought it does it when the bin is empty also i have made sure all beans are out of the fan before running. i have taped all open holes in the bottom to save as many beans as i can but no one has a soloution yet its very disturbing

boss_hog

just to say that this is a nice site guys i'm a farm equipment broker in eau claire michigan any

john

did combine mark every get fixed. have same problem on 94. 9400 in wheat,corn,or beans.