Combines 9750 STS Performance

jake

I have seen this combine with a 12 row head,yet it plays with it....it is unbeleiveable,,,,,,when deere first came out with this machine, i was sectible now impresssed. I have seen some unbelievebe thing with with sts.....rocks, metel etc ran through them yet they keep going,,,,no IH here.

Shade

Been running a 9750 in fall harvest for about 2 weeks. I AM AMAZED!This dude is exceptional. Even taking into consideration lower yields due to a dry past 13 months,this machine is a record setter.Running 12 row corn and row head on it and it plays with them. Everybody will say the lower yields are the difference but I've been in the graincart and it definetly gets more bushels and acres per hour. Green stalk flowers are a breeze, just need to shim the slip clutch on the header auger. North Central Kansas.

John

somebody has already talked about boosting your tracter with a power chip further down the page you should go see it to get more information

TRADESMAN

ANY ROTARY MACHINE WHETHER JOHN DEERE, CASEIH, MF,OR NEW HOllAND HAVE AND AlWAYS HAD TREMENDOUS CAPACITY.REMEMBER 1977.IT All STARTED

TRADESMAN

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO IHC HERE.IH PIONEERED ROTOR TECHNOlOGY SINSE THEIR INTRODUCTION IN 1977.THEY HAVE PAVED THE WAY FOR JOHN DEERE TO COPY.JOHN DEERE HAS A lOT OF UNITS TO SEll TO CATCH UP TO CASEIH!!!-GOOD lUCK-IT WIIll NOT BE DONE!!!!!