Combines Moisture Testers

Dr__Gleaner

Have used the Ag leader Side -clean grain elevator moisture for about a year now and it works great. Have used it in corn,milo, beans and wheat. I also use their complete PF-3000 monitor and mapping software. The Moisture sensor gave little trouble after calibration which did not take that long. Suggest you check out their web site at www.agleader.com

Bryan_Mitchell

I have a DMC moisture tester that I've had for several years and have been very pleased with the performace of it. I have used it in wheat, barley, oats, and milo. I have the factory installed system on my new combine and would be interested in selling it.

T3

Trent, Over the years we have used about every moisture tester known to man. The Farmex testor is a very good one due to its size. The Dickey-John type tester is also very good one. A good tester that will do what you want will cost about $200.00 more or less. Which ever one you purchase, I would advise you the take it to a grading station or a grain buyer and calibrate it to theirs. If you take care of it (and we don't-this is the reason for so many testers) it will last a long time. Good luck!!

marshall

Go with Farmex. I have found it to be the most accurate and very easy to use. I think I gave about $230 for the last one thru Gemplers.

max_doubt

I prefer Dickey John testers, I tried a Farmex and I could never get that blasted thing zeroed in. The Dickey John gives me more confidence storing my grain-and that is worth a lot, even if the grain isn't.