A Different Way of Doing Business

Paul

Paul

Farm Hand
They've shut down our farmer's markets here, and I'm sure that's the case for many others, too. Unfortunately, we made a lot of our profit by selling at these markets. We are gearing up to start selling online. We will create an online form and arrange for free delivery.

However, our social media following isn't that big, so we're a little nervous about how much we'll actually be able to sell online. I guess we should have spent more time building up our following before all of this.

Pinewood Acres

Pinewood Acres

Farm Hand
It's such an uncertain time, Paul. I hope you find a solution. Do you have the phone numbers or email addresses of your customers at the farmers market? If so, give them a call or shoot them an email to let them know how you can serve them moving forward. You could also put an ad in the paper and place flyers on the bulletin boards around your town. Your customers will find you.

Chickadee

Chickadee

Farm Hand
We have some of our customers' email addresses. When we were going to the farmer's market, we had a sign-up sheet for people who wanted occasional email updates from us. So, we've sent our customers an email stating that we will deliver goods to them if they'd like. I hope this all calms down soon - it is such a challenge for all of us.