Combines agco parts quality

mo_farm

Almost all my equipment is old enough to be in the heritage catagory and I havent had any problems with parts quality from Agco.

Brian

We have several colors of iron on our farm. AGCO quality no better or worse. One thing that I think AGCO does well at in the parts division (especially for older machinery) is having parts available. They seem to have very few discontinued parts.

venturis40

my only problem is having to run 100 miles every time i need parts for my N7. local dealer has failed me everytime this fall, except for a feeder chain which was ordered for a salesman's personal machine and never used. Madison, MN one day Casselton, ND next day call Hoople, ND two days later and have them mail it go to Wahpeton, ND to have another part fabbed the next day still wont make me change color though :) august wieser rosholt, sd

Tom_Russell

Hey August, dont you folks in SD have UPSIJ last week we needed parts for a grain vac so we had them shipped from a dealer 30 miles away. We got them the following morning.

Tom_Russell

Same here! We get what we want when we want it and the quality is always good. And it doesnt seem to matter how old the machine is.

RADA

We have no problem with parts quality, but we have a very big problem with parts availability. In fact we are waiting for a part for our deutz V8 now that could be February before it is here, FEBRUARY! I don't know about you guys, but waiting until then to combine doesn't work in Iowa. It seems we always have to wait for parts or have them shipped or run after them somewhere else. I think we will run a CaseIH next year. Todd

Jake

I am fortunate to have two dealers, one very close and one within 40 miles. they always have parts, the quality is good, the price is questionable. My green equipment on the other hand, the dealer is not close but they deliver to our area next day at a gas station, all of us just head to the gas station to pick up our parts.

Brian

RADA, May I ask which part(s) you are having trouble gettingIJ We have two combines with Duetz engines and what you are saying makes me a little nervous. I think our dealer does some business with a business in Michigan that specializes in Duetz stuff. I'm sure I heard them say they've bought used parts there anyway. Thanks