Combines AGCO s Orange color decsion

orange

Check the following link for board member addresses, as suggested, this may be a desired action plan: http:__combineforums.proboards.com_index.cgiIJboard=gleanerandaction=displayandthread=18982

turbo

let it go. They need to consilidate. Should have happened long ago. At last some one has the guts to make the tough decisions. Orange as a major player has been done since 1985.

orange

Just move to Europe turbo, then you can worship your MF or whatever else they sell there.

John

Yes, I said 4-1. Too bad you find facts amusing, you must believe in global warming too.

massey_man

I guess Agco has a secret location where they paint the Masseys orange.Over 95% of the tractors coming out of Beavais are red,do you know where they are doing thisIJI have been to hesston and didn't see any evidence of this going on but it must be quite a operation if orange outsells the most popular tractor worldwide four to one.

Mike

But a GPS unit and figure out where you live.....I'll let you in on the secret....USA. I don't care what who sells to who overseas. The US leads the rest of the world in production and technology adoption. People in Africa are starving, but that doesn't mean we all should starve. In the US Massey is a dead duck. If the overseas market is so important I say they pick up shop and move across the pond.