Combines air cleaner plugging

tbran

ya came to the right place. Dan_hyper has this one pegged. Click on TIPS to your left, then upgrades, then combines, and asp. tip. This addresses your problem. Make sure to unplug your asperator... bet it is stopped up. My 50 was so plugged a couple of years ago ; took me bout an hour to unplug it. Hope this helps...

Tom

In addition to the other great suggestions, you might get into your engine compartment with a trouble light and close the top cover. Then inspect the seal between the aspirator gasket and top cover for leaks. By the way as tbran mentioned, clean your aspirator. My R60 aspirator required an hour of cleaning to get the crud out of it the first time I cleaned it. This is best done off the machine. Tom Russell

Dan

I find that soaking complete asperator bundle in a bucket of water and then forcing water back and forth threw it works very well. Make sure you give it a good chance to dry out before using it. Make sure you have a dirt tight seal between asperator and air filter assy. I use silicon sealant. Good luck.