Combines All I want for Christmas is

T__langan

Dan - Sounds like a good plan to me. I'll bring a milktruck full of beer along for the party too seeing as I'm from a milk and beer producing state. I figure with that many great minds gathered in one spot, something BIG will happen if we all get a little bit innoculated by beer! As for my job. I'll be glad to help out with promotions, but you sure don't want me for public relations! I'm way too "passionate" and, being an Irishman, I believe too strongly in "Irish Diplomacy" - that is - The art of telling a man to go to Hell and making him look forward to the trip! Hope your Christmas wish comes true!

Mark

I know the lOEWEN boys are itching to come to the party also. I'm positive they will want to bring the pizza, shrimp and chicken and anything else you can force down. Everyone to meet in Kansas City, invite the big boys, and together plan a strategy for supplying the improved parts for all Gleaner ownersIJ If big boys don't arrive, we make our own plansIJ let's do it.

combineman

Dan, if you ever get tired of running that silver sensation, or just need a break, I'll take a few laps for ya. You are the one who kept me from going green. My flag looked better flying on your guys combine then it did mine!

tbran

Gee Dan, I'm embar'sd. My christmas wish lists included, uh well, let me tell you this story. Many years ago I was having a little trouble with the marriage, if you know what I mean. Now my brother (have I mentioned he is a DoctorIJ) gave me some advice. " Go down to the Ky. Oaks Mall and buy one of the naughtiest, slinkiest, negliches (or negligees) you can find. Yup, I mean one of those sexxxxxy things you can see right clear through. And then surprise the little woman with it, and presto! you're in like Flint!" So I did. He saw me a week later and ask " Well was she suprisedIJ" - "She sure was," I replied " She ain't never seen me in nothing but boxer shorts before!!!!" (not a pretty picture)))))))))))))

lbran

I think you meant "something B and G" instead of "something BIG" didn't youIJ

lbran

I think he must have started on T.W.'s brew already. Geez, It ain't even close to party time yet!

lbran

All I want for Christmas is to sell something! Have truck, can deliver!

T__langan

Yea, and after reading it and getting this picture in my mind, I WISH I had been drinking! ;) Uh, tbranIJ Just leave that thing at home when you head out for Dan's, OKIJ Tom l.