Combines AXF 8010 output

farmert

shaulinis just how did you go about getting a 8010 in the FSU are their CaseIH dealers theirIJ Mine has turned into the best axial flow I've ever had! (knock wood) I have not had a stop for a long time have had up to 5400 bph through her, and a lot of power left. good harvesting

shaulinis

Whole Europe got 49 AFX's lithuania got two only one of them was working (second is still on stock costumer had problems with financing) We still have some issues to solve f.e straw chopper and spreader. Also had troubles harvesting clover. But in small grain we got double output compare to any class 7 combine (150 t of wheat per day is good for class 7. AFX did 330 t.)

CORNKING

It is amazing what the updates did forthis machine, about half done with corn and have not had my 23s in any corn, this 8010 is all we can handle to keep the corn away from. I say anybody that is thinking new machine go find one to ride with. And we got this thing to go through the mud where the quad tracs get stuck we have not been able to get it stuck with the new tires they will out perform tracs. Deere called to let us demo there turned up 9660. I say will she put out 5000 bu per hrIJ They say no and I say dont bother with demo untill you have one that will! And it sounds like Deere has some serious engine problems. Now Cat said theres will put out 5000 and said maybe end of week or next.

altafarmer

corn king What tires did you put on your 8010, I'm starting the discusion with our dealer over the next few weeks about an 06. Glad to hear positives starting to occur.

CORNKING

800 metrics with about 14" between duals from Wold tire of Iowa if I was to buy new machine order it with out tires and go with these at least there singles and if it gets wet buy the duals.

Farm_Kid2

I agree with the Wold recommendation. We have a set of 1050 metrics on their rims. If you tell them what you are doing, they will make a set of rims heavy enough to stand up. Do your inner rims have two bolt patterns, so that the outside rim has it's own boltsIJ

Big_Al

Not to rain on anybodys parade but a neighbour of mine who farms 25000 acres bought two new 8010's and two new 2388's he told me for the extra money that the 8010's cost they are not worth it. His reason was they will at best, only do 25% more then a 2388 in any given day of harvest. Now guys before you go all off on me this is in cereal grains and oil seeds only no corn I repeat no corn or soybeans we don't grow those crops here. All machines were equiped with 36' heade or were picking 36' windrows. As for the reliabilty of the combines both the 23's and 8010 performed well neither had any major service issues.

striker782

I guess my question is what does he actually expectIJ A 25% increase is a fairly good jump IMHO.

Big_Al

From what he had said was at best it was a 25% increase so I would guess from this comment he was saying that in a perfect world his best increase was only ever going to be 25%. His comment was for the extra money which I am guessing is about $150,000.00 it should out perform a 2388 much more then 25% and who knows maybe only 20% on most days. He also stated that when he bought these 8010's the dealer told him his two 8010's would do as much as four 2388's in a day. He told me that he had never even came close to getting these kind of results during his harvest this fall. Don't shoot me I am just the messenger lOl

Case_Farmer

Well thats the dealer just being stupid 4 combines easily would out do any 2 combines lol