Being fully organic

baloyi

baloyi

Farm Hand
There is now a fully organic state somewhere in India. The terrain here is treacherous, hence rendering usual farming methods almost obsolete. How far are we (as farmers) towards achieving global sustainability? Is the path towards being organic a difficult one, and which practices do we need to forego?

Skyline

Skyline

Farm Hand
Yeah organic farming is really a thing. Australia seems to be performing pretty well in this. While to many of us going full organic could be quite difficult in many senses (though one might argue against it),I do believe everyone has the responsibility to take care of the environment. While first steps are usually difficult, but the long-term production cost will actually be lower. I’m personally interested in organic farming too. Right now I’m still learning more about it here and there though.

leon

leon

Golden Chicken
Most countries are making deliberate efforts towards actualizing organic farming, and farmers are beginning to visualize the long-term benefits. I have been trying to research a lot about it, and I must admit that the scope is quite broad.