Combines Birds s ning on my equipment

wilddog

I've seen plastic owls and snakes in airplane hangars to scare birds, don't know how well they work.

Aussie_JR

leaving a energy efficient light on 24 hrs a day can help. Also here in Australia we have ammunition which suits .22 calibre rifles which contains no. 12 shot only good for very short range but will not put holes in your tin.

hv_user

try scare eyes they realy work have them in my shed and the only bird i have ever seen in the shed was a robin even when we leave the doors open in the summer

hv_user

try scare eyes they realy work have them in my shed and the only bird i have ever seen in the shed was a robin even when we leave the doors open in the summer

Deereman84

Offer the kids (or neighbor's kid) a $1 dollar bounty per bird and give them a pellet gun. They will be great shots by the time you get them all and have a good time in the process.

larryNCKS

What are scare eyes and where does a person find themIJ I've tried the plastic owl route. It doesn't work for me.

sidewinder

i shoot birds in my shed with .22 cal bird shot for a .22 long rifle

twelve0six

There are types of traps that can be made easily...a while back at the Red Power Forum there was a thread about this, i cannot remeber exactly what some people were doing...my grandpa used to use a radio left on in the building. good luck. Shawn

crib

I knew a guy who stapled wire mesh up to his rafters,i don't know how much it cost him but he told me he doesn't have any problems with birds now.

Deerebines

larry, remember nomads scare eyes on natIJ big brown ballon with a pair of what looks like great big eyes on it.