Combines Bish Adaptor

MX240

Why would you want to put a red head on a green combineIJIJIJIJ We run green on red along with most of the neighbors. The green head is a ton better than the red ones.

Seen_the_Green_light

I thought I had a custom job lined up to do 1000 acres of 20" corn for a local guy they do not own combines but have 2 12r20 case corn heads there are only a hand full of guys on 20" rows and when they switched 3 years ago the only way they could get someone to combine the corn was to buy 20" heads because no custom operator was going to fork over the cash to buy a head espically when they will not gaurantee acres from one year to the next but the deal fell through so I no longer will need one at least for this year maybe next year will be different.

JWk

Brent, I see you wish to attach a JD cornhead to your combine. Can I ask why you would not select to use a 1000 series CH from CaseIHIJ Thanks JWK

brent_56

It is actually going on a row head for milo that has lodged.

hop_a_l

http:__johnsonharvesting.myphotoalbum.com_view_photo.phpIJset_albumName=album37andid=JHI07_40 I saw this for sale the other day on Johnson Harvesting web page.