Combines cat

VAfarmboy

I bought a D-7 a while back at a sale, and it had about 90% undercarriage, roll guard with sweeps, angle blade, and a root rake. I paid $12,000 for it.

Joe

I all depends on the undercarridge. How old of a D6IJ The 9U seires from the 50's gets anywhere from 2500 to 7500. The newer and beter the UC, the price goes way up. Are you buing or sellingIJ I have been looking for an old D6 in easter ND or western MN.

ilovegreen

NOT SEllING IT WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT IT IS WORTH. WE HAVE HAD FOR A lONG TIME. 20 YEARS OR SO. IT GET USED 2-3 TIME A YEAR. IT RUMS REAllY WEll. THE PONY MOTER STARTS VERY GOOD TO. THE UNDER CARRAGE IS AVERAGE I GUESS. NOT SURE WHAT TO lOOK FOR AS IN WEAR ON THE UNDER CARREGE. EVERY THING SEEM S TO WORK GOOOD. HAS A HYDROlIC DOZER. HYDROlIC PlUGS IN THE BACK. BUT YA KNOW WHAT THEY SAY EVERY THING IS FORE SAlE FOR THE RIGHT PRICE

kidroff

Hi, I am not being trying to be disrespectful at all but where the hell did you learn to spellIJ I only question becuase some people take farmers as being kind of slow. Everyone knows that "most" farmers are not slow but are usually pretty bright. I just never have seen anyone spell motor - moter, carriage- carrege, and hydraulic- hydrolic. Once again I mean no harm,just wonderingIJ