Combines Challenger 680B vs White 9720

Cutter

FYI - Given that the origin of the 680B is Massey_White, I think you'll find greater knowledge on_about the 680B and its unique blend of aged_-ing technology over on the Massey web site. :)

RJT

Are you saying this site is only for discusion of Cat-Claus combinesIJ At the Ziegler (cat dealers) open house in Jackson Minnesota we saw no lexions, nor were they discussed in the 3 days of presentations. We toured the Challenger Tractor factory there and looked at the Challenger 660, 670, 680 combines. Hope this doesn't offend you but just looking at this site it appears the 680B is discussed here more than on the Massey site. Farm Fest at Redwood Falls is Aug 1-3 Maybe we will see What the Cat dealers have on their lot there.

RJT

FYI: 22 out of the last 29 posts on this site refer to the 680B and none of the last 29 on the Massey site do. Compared to the Gleaner site this site is almost dead. Might as well talk about the 680B and get your ratings up

gleaner1

how many lexions do you think they would sell if they were puke green, and didn't have that Cat decalIJ I would never own one either way, to complicated to repair. AGCO combines are the way to go.

cvf

That was not a Ziegler event. It was put on by AGCO. There were people from Kentucky there,the day I was there, don't think they were Ziegler customers. Also don't think AGCO would put a lexion on display at one of there shows.

Illinois_Gleaner

VERY VERY FEW gleaner1 to answer your first question. IG

turbo

They sure are selling the Claas chopper that is puke green. Best chopper made currently.

justapurrin

how are those galvanized smoking trash cans runnin out your way illinois gleaner

Illinois_Gleaner

showing your intelligence once again I see justapurrin