Combines Chevy Trucks Pioneer Seed CASE Combines

Thor

WE run Dodge and Ford trucks, a Deere combine, and pioneer seed.

Thor

WE run Dodge and Ford trucks, a Deere combine, and pioneer seed.

west_illini

I drive Chevy's, Red combine, green everything else and sell Burrus seed corn

Farmer_Ed

Have all makes of trucks, like Fords the best, had all different combines, like Axial-Flows the best. All kinds of tractors as well, liked White and Ford tractors the best. Had all kinds of seed as well and no major preference on seed.

Scouter_Ed

I drive GMC Tandem and 1_2 ton, IH 1680 and plant pioneer seed.

CAJUN__BOY

ford p_u, chevy grain truck,2188,someJD some case,hartz,asgro,and like the hired man says some pienair!!!!!

Rockpicker

We run Ford pickups, JD equipment, and semi trucks with Cat engines. Those are my perferences. What about the dealers. I noticed around here the JD dealers drive Chevy while the Case dealers drive Ford.

Unit_2

I drive Ford Pick-ups, Freightliner trucks with Cummins engines, 2388 combines, and I plant all Garst seed.

Bigsky

Run Deere combines, Ford powerstroke pickups, Peterbilt 379's, with Cummins and Cat (Cummins preferred),John Deere tractors.........and oh yeh...drink Molson Canadian beer. Don't mind the weak american beer, but cabs on equipment to small to carry more American beer to get a buzz.....I'm joking of course....but I'm sure I'll get some flack......so fire away :)

Mint_Farmer

ford trucks, peterbilt semis w_ cats, pioneer and diener seed, red combines everything else green