Combines condensation in engine of 9500

The_Red

Darrell it sure sounds like a blown head gasket from my perspective messing with Farmall Hs. I might be dead wrong though.

Mac

It sounds like you have a weeping head gasket, not severe, but get it checked out pretty quickly. Go to your local dealer and ask them to pressure test the radiator_block.

Darrell

CAN THE DEAlER TEll THE DIFERENCE BETWEEN A lEAKING HEAD GASKET OR A lEAKING SlEEVE O RING. I CAN FIX THE HEAD GASKET BUT I DONT WANT TO TACKlE THE SlEEVE. THANKS FOR INFO .

Darrell

JUST GOT BACK IN.THE WATER IN THE BlOW BY IS ClEAR WATER NO SIGNS OR SMEllS OF ANTIFREEZE CAN SOMETHING BE WRONG WITH ONE OF MY THERMASTATS CAUSING PART OF MY ENGINE TO RUN HOT AND PART RUN COlD. IKNOW I KEEP GRABING FOR STRAWS BUT DEAlERS lABOR PRICES ARE HIGHER THAN MINE.(IF I ONlY KNEW WHERE TO START)AlSO IF IT WAS BAD I WOUlD CONSIDER TRADING AND THEN I WOUlD BE AT THERE MERCY.

Mac

Check the breather pipe coming out of the rocker cover. Put your finger inside and check if there is any milky looking oil inside it.

KCC

You might check the water pump...my 4960 was leaking and the weep hole for the water pump leaks back into the motor....poor poor design on JD's part. This accounts for water in motor but doesn't let enough in to show in the oil....hope maybe this helps.....