Contactless payments

Emergency Cake

Emergency Cake

Farm Hand
If you sell through a farmers market, through trade-shows, or through another avenue, I'd love to hear whether you've implemented contactless payment options and how it worked out. I'm considering whether to add a touchless payment system to my small business and weighing my options.

greg

greg

Farm Hand
The pandemic has changed the way we conduct business, and contactless payment is now the new normal. It is the right time to consider implementing this payment system. Generally speaking, customers are making the switch in numbers, and it is up to us to offer them their preferred payment method.

BIGRED

BIGRED

Golden Chicken
What a great idea! We don't have a business like this but if we did I would definitely go contactless. It seems to be the new normal now. What are you thinking about installing?

RuralFarm

RuralFarm

Farm Hand
It is true that customers now prefer other modes of payments, but cash. As a farmer, we should give them these options, and as @greg says, it is the right to implement these ideas.

Emergency Cake

Emergency Cake

Farm Hand
What a great idea! We don't have a business like this but if we did I would definitely go contactless. It seems to be the new normal now. What are you thinking about installing?
That's what I'm not sure about. I'm looking into it right now. I feel like there are way too many options. I'm also not sure that my older customers will be willing to pay with anything but cash.

FarmEnthusiast

FarmEnthusiast

Farm Hand
There is soon going to be a farmers' market around our neighborhood. I called to enquire about many things, including whether there will be contactless payment options. I am glad that there will be minimal contact with physical cash. That is the direction that most businesses have taken!