Do You Enjoy What You Do?

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Farm Hand
Success in any endeavor hinges greatly on whether you enjoy what you do for a living. So do you enjoy what you're doing as a farmer? Or what you do in an agricultural "field"?

Locksmith

Locksmith

Farm Hand
Yes. I mainly enjoy being my own boss. Farming is an in-depth job in that when you need to learn something new, you will. Over time you will find out that you know more things than you thought you would when you first started, and I enjoy that.

Kathy

Kathy

Farm Hand
I enjoy what I do overall. There are certainly farm chores that I don't enjoy or even dread having to do, but my enjoyment outweighs the unpleasant parts. On the tough days, I try to look for little things I can appreciate to remind myself that I really do love this life.

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
I love it! I love that my wife works alongside me. I love that it's a family farm. I love that the neighbors help when we need a little break.

Paul

Paul

Farm Hand
I do enjoy what I do. I enjoy working with pigs, and I'd really like to expand our livestock. Someday, I'd like to focus solely on livestock and not plant crops. We will see if that dream can ever become a reality.