Combines F2 value

Tim_nj

Helps to know what region of the country you are in. Your machine would be worth much more in Pennsylvania than it would be in South Dakota. . . .

Tim_nj

For eastern conditions, an 18' head is too much for an F2. But in Pennsylvania, an F2 with low hours like that, assuming it's been kept out of the weather, is a $10,000 machine. In Colorado, though, someone would probably not want to offer more than a couple thousand, maybe not even that much. Many machines being sold be jockies for $10,000 in my area start out by being bought in Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, etc., for $1500 . . . .

SD_455

Sounds like your hour meters are hooked up backwards, the engine hours will be higher. A 15' head in soybeans and 70bu. wheat is plenty. That low of hours should bring $10,000 to $15,000 in the right market. I live in NEIN and have a 1979 F2 that my father bought new and used on 200 acres a year that I would like to get $10,000 for it but it is too small for around here so not many buyers.

Jas

You need to bring that F2 to Wisconsin. Still plenty of small farmers left here that are looking for a good machine like that. Jason