Combines F3 valueIJ

Tim_nj

This Glen must not be aware of a market for F3s outside of his own little area. I can't help you find anything in Ohio, but if your combine is in good condition with both heads, there are several places in eastern Pennsylvania that would buy it from you and haul it back with their own trucks, for more than you'd get for salvage. So if you can't get anybody in your area interested in it, I can give you some contact info so at least maybe it doesn't go to salvage.

Jake

I have a low hour 1983 f3 Hydro diesel that I am considering selling or trading up. It only has 925 seperator hours and 1225 engine. 313 flex and 430 green stripe corn head. local dealer in Ohio offered me 15500 without looking at it. I have seen some not as nice as mine bring 18-20 in this area. I know the dealer you are talking about,and they had a very rough f3 3 years ago on his lot for $20,000. Is your machine a hydro, how many hours our on it. I live in mid-west ohio.

BenM

Am interested in an F3 with 13 foot flex; can you post a few pictures or provide a few more detailsIJ Have cash,will travel. From SW Ontario Ben.

John

We will not salvage combine, or be calling Schmidt Machine for anything. I just wanted others to be aware of this dealer. I know there is a strong market for Gleaner. Gleaner has great dealer support in our area. It is not a hydro. Hour meter reads ~2700 but quit 1-2 years ago. We need to find something else before selling.

Jake

Ben, heading out today to look at other machines, I am in the thinking stage at this time. If it works out and I do decide to sell I will post it for you. It is a nice machine with all the monitors, chopper, grain saver blower, hydro, wide space bars, everything works on this machine 100%

jake

Check with Mayor farm equipment in wilmington and Jeffersonville Ohio, they move a lot of F3 units in there area. Also Check with North Star Implement in North Star Ohio. North star is probably the closet for you 419-336-5511. good luck

John

Where are you located JakeIJ Coldwater Imp. is closest but we do most business with North Star(much more parts inventory) but Coldwater has later hours during busy seasons.

jake

Near W. Alexandria ohio. I seen in the paper that North Star has a 1993 R42 for sale. I buy most of my parts at North Star during the off season for better prices. during season I go to Steinke In Eaton they always have parts in stock.

hymark

I have a 78 F2 gear drive with 15 foot head for sale for $3000 but I will trade if you have something I can use. I bought it from its owner 2 years ago who cut 100 acres of beans with it each year. It is a low hour, good machine, not perfect but what is after 25 years. It has been shedded most of its life. Ed Winkle

BenM

I have a 79 F2 gear, but no bean equip. that's why I want to go a bit newer, hydro, series three header etc. Your offer sounds fair Jake, just getting at the corn here and helping a few neighbours running the buggy as they finish beans. looking forward to you reply. Thanks, Ben.