Fall cut flowers

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
Which fall flowers are you growing for wholesaling and retailing? I have the usual mums, pansies, sunflowers, lilies, roses, and daises to name a few. I usually pick one or two exotic flowers grow each season, but this year I didn't want to take any chances. The coronavirus pandemic has been a big enough obstacle to overcome that I didn't want to push it. I kind of miss the challenge of growing something unique though.

Almost Eden

Almost Eden

Bean Stalker
I'm growing most of the flowers you listed except for sunflowers. Do you think they're pretty easy to grow? I haven't tried them yet because they have a huge seed head and it doesn't seem like the seeds develop at the same time. I'm also growing zinnias, celosia, and a few other flowers.

Farmallh

Farmallh

Golden Chicken
Roses aren't fall flowers here. We are growing sunflowers and mums. Our summer flowers are doing wonderful still even though we have had one frost. We put more mums in this year with the hopes of selling some.

Petal to the Metal

Petal to the Metal

Golden Chicken
Sunflowers are super easy to grow, @Almost Eden. You should give them a try.
Roses aren't fall flowers here.
You might have some, it just depends on the cultivar. An Iceberg rose is a shrub that blooms through October. A China rose is a creeping vine that blooms through autumn. My spring and summer roses are still thriving and the yellows, creams, and oranges make good additions to fall bouquets which tend to run heavy with those colors. Red and pink roses are popular anytime of the year and since I live in California and primarily sell flowers, I keep roses going for most of the year in my greenhouses.

How are your mums doing this year? Mine look a little lackluster.