Farmers Market

Urban Homestead

Urban Homestead

Bean Stalker
The seasonal fee to sell at the farmers market nearby is coming up and I haven't decided whether it'll be worth it to pony up the money. The market is staying open to the public, but how many people will actually shop there during the coronavirus outbreak? How do you guys feel about it? Are you still planning to rent a booth at your local farmers market?

Henderson

Henderson

Golden Chicken
We can opt for month-to-month rentals and that's what I'm going to do. Just play it by ear. Paying for the full season upfront comes with a discount, but I'd rather wait and see if there are enough customers milling about.

Wildlife

Wildlife

Bean Stalker
At this time leaning towards no farmer market,but will still plant same number veg plants.

Pinewood Acres

Pinewood Acres

Farm Hand
We'll be renting our yearly booth. People have to buy their food from somewhere and since our farmers market is in the open air, it's supposedly okay to have larger numbers of people there.

Andrew T

Andrew T

Farm Hand
Our local farmer's market has shut down for the time being. We are under a stay at home order in our state. We are promoting our business online right now and arranging to deliver our goods to customers. We think it's best to encourage social distancing right now.