Combines farmertonys 8010

• Thread starter red_rocket_2366
  • Start date

red_rocket_2366

I thought you said you would not ever come back here again pigman.As a red combine owner since 1986 I know never buy first two years of any machinery like the 9560sts.But when it is perfected I may consider buying one.

Deerebines

Heck Red, you know carpet farmers never have breakdowns. *Grin* lOl.

rodd

lets see, you ran 800,000 bu thru it with no trouble at 200 ave that is 16,000 acres, and how long have you had a 9860IJ

boetboer

800,000 bu on 200bu_a average=4000 acres. I should hope it hasn't broken down yet.

catmand

If you have a college degree or a highschool diploma I would seriously look into getting a refund from the college or if you only have a high school diploma you could go on the speaking circuit telling the ills of the education sytem. Good luck

boetboer

I'm warning you, don't take me on. Even my 1440 will do that. I've never been a colour-basher and I never will be, the problem is mostly people like you driving a perfectly good combine and finishing it off. Have a great day, and remember: "Safety, live with it!".

catmand

Your prowess as a wordsmith is known far and wide. But you failed to answer my question on weather the 8010 will perform such a task. The 1440 is a known quantity ,its the 8010 that we seek your wisdom upon.

boetboer

You didn't ask a question, you told me to try it with an 8010. Unfortunately I don't have one. And I won't be getting one any time soon, especially not before they've been around at least 2 seasons.

wheaty

Pigman nice to see you back I have personally missed your posts. But I would bet your corn didnt make 200 this year probaly more like 160 so how in the heck did you get over 20000 acres already.