Farms, gardens and neighbour

Riin

Riin

Farm Hand
Here we have some kinds of villages, that are named after, for example, a university. And those pieces of lands in that village belong to the people (and their family) who work at that university. So basically you have your farming or gardening neighbour also from the same institute you work at. This is the culture here and I found it pretty interesting. I don’t know how other countries work. But definitely love to hear from different cultures as well!

OhSusanna

OhSusanna

Golden Chicken
Do they divide the land into certain plots for each family, or does everyone plant, harvest, and share in all the vegetables, fruits, and herbs? I lived in an apartment in the US when I was younger that had a huge garden, but each resident was designated to a certain section in the garden where we could grow whatever we wanted. Most of us shared with one another though.

Riin

Riin

Farm Hand
We are basically divided. It would be interesting to plan and harvest together honestly! Though I don’t think everyone will like such an idea. I am not very familiar with the history of such division, or arrangement I would say, but it’s indeed pretty interesting at least for me.