Combines Fields of green

Farm_Kid2

So they match the fields harvested by the older Deere combinesIJ Sorry, couldn't resist....just kiddin' fellas.

Greengoose

Gleaner1 I hate to burts your bubble but an STS doesn't leave green strips unless the person operating the machine doesn't have a clue how to set it up.. Just like I saw a couple of fields that a case and a gleaner combine had been in and it was 5X as much green behind those combines as a JD conventional machine...

hank

People don't take the time to set their combines. We do a better job with our 9750sts then we ever did with any of the older john deere's and our fields look better then any of the neighbors that run red machines. nobody runs silver around here- I wonder whyIJ

guru

green red yellow blue the person in the cab controls them all and the machine is only has good has that person

IowaDan

You're right, BIG difference between a combine driver and a combine operator. Take time to set the machine and they all do a pretty good job. Even my R42 has problems if I don't stay on top of things. Now lets quit bickering and set those combines no matter what the color!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck to all. Dan

HRGD

My 9750STS leaks grain from so many places not much wonder there are green strips.

Bulldogger

Before I would complain about grain leaks on any combine (they all have them) I would seal them up. Just like before I would complain about low engine power I would change the fuel filters. Just an observation.

HRGD

It's you non-complainers that allow machine companies to market products like combines with low power and grain leaks. I complained in a constructive manner to the dealership I bought the machine from. They in turn have notified the manufacturer. I am now awaiting a survey form the manufacturer is sending directly to me and anyone else in this area who has notified their dealer of similar problems. Hopefully this information will benefit us all, even you, the non-complainer. When I want, or need an observation, I'll look out the window!

greenstrat

Enjoy your surveys. I will take the silicone gun to the crack and go to the field while you wait for service. GS