Combines fieldtracker on 1063

striker782

I assume you are talking about the factory setup. As long as the cornhead has a sensor under the center divider you will have auto hdr ht. The field tracker tilt works off of the end sensors and the ht works off of the center sensor only.

SUPER_H

If you want it to field-track and do AHHC just like you flex head then install a "headsight kit" they really work great. We have them on quite a few headers.

tightwad

What is a "headsight kit", how much do they cost, and where do I order it IJIJ What is the difference between it and the factory field tracker in regards to price and the way it operates IJ

SUPER_H

The headsight system uses 2,3, or 4 sensors that hang from the snouts. When you raise the right sensor the headsight "box" gives a signal to the combine telling it the 1 raise the feeder and 2 to tilt the tracker. With the Case-IH system the center sensor just does the feeder up and down only and the outside two do tracker only!! So the headsight is a much better system in my opinion. I think that if you do a search on "headsight" you will find out how to get it. What model combine do you haveIJ