Combines Finally done

semnjoe

just finished tonite here is se mn...where you atIJ I had a 1998 8780...got an '05 9790 first harvest with it...couple belts...an issue with the grain unloading auger (see prior post) other than that it is has huge capacity!!

hv_user

There is nothing like being done with harvest.I sill have a few beans to cut they are still green but tonight its going to freeze that should fix that.My 8780xp has had few problems this year(pulley,belt ,spring and rearwheel bearing)and love to cut beans with it.Glad to hear your machines ran well but after all they are a MASSEY.good luck

Guy_C

Hello semnjoe,I'm about 65 miles nw of Saskatoon sask.Helped my neigbour finnish his last night,he has a 8570 with about 4500 hours on it and it still works great.While we were combineing my other neigbour was finnishing up and he has a 9895,what a monster.

ferge

Hey Onion Farmer -- the 8590 made it again -- finished 1000 acres of corn last night -- one radiator hose, one heater hose and an unloader belt!!!! How many green or the "other red ones" that are 20 years old could say thatIJIJIJIJ

hv_user

Glad to hear you had a good harvest and your 8590 ran well.We will just keep running the best kept secret in combines.lOl Hope everything is going well.