Combines front feeder house chain

tbran

I don't understand, 71149895 is what comes in themIJ Give me a part n in the rim and link.

keith

Iwas told that chrome pin feeder chain would last longer. the one that I have look's like to me that it is chrome pin because the pin is not rusty it's bright looking.It was a extra option you could order I was told.The rim has been on back order because of the center dish is what agchem_agco has said.the part n is 519621.have 40 on back order. Do not know what the part n is for the feeder chain.have it on order from the dealer.Isn71149895 chromed pin.Here it is time to pick corn and cannot get the feeder chain.

NDDan

71149958 is n for front feed. 71149960 is n for rear feed. We have a couple of each and they are as good or better than any jobber. They have chrome pins and aggresive slats. I would use these with a new set of sprockets and you'll be set for a very long time. Dealer may be tring to get you some jobber beings you mention Hy-capacity. Have him use locator if there is some reason Agco is out of them chains. Don't know nothing about Ag-chem but maybe tbran will scope that out for you.

Joe

Aftermarket feeder chain manufactured by loewen with chrome pins would also be another place to try for stock.