Furniture for the cottage

Skyline

Skyline

Farm Hand
I’m planning to add some new pieces of furniture for my cottage. Maybe some more chairs will do. Decorations and furniture are the best part for me when building a cottage. What is the best part for you?

OhSusanna

OhSusanna

Golden Chicken
I love decorating new spaces and making them my own. Adding little accent pieces is my favorite part. Have you thought about what furniture you're going to go with? Do you have a color scheme in mind? You can do a lot with color.

GrowPro

GrowPro

Farm Hand
I'm not much for decorating, but I enjoy landscaping the yard for the first time when it's full of possibilities. I hope you enjoy your cottage.

Giselle

Farm Hand
I like searching different ideas for cottages although I don’t currently own one. I saw many creative ideas out there which makes me think if I should build one for myself as well. But I don’t have that much time and energy.

Riin

Riin

Farm Hand
I usually have the furniture settled at the end. It also depends on how often you spend time in your cottage. I saw a lot nicely designed ones and basically you don’t want to leave once you are there.

Minty

Minty

Farm Hand
I wonder if building a cottage takes a lot time. Actually I have been thinking of building one. But that seems a lot of work. I can hire some workers to do the task I guess. But currently I don’t want to spend that much money. I heard people building cottages can take a number of years. I wonder if that’s true.