How would You Rate Your Vet?

The Back 40

The Back 40

Farm Hand
If you have a veterinarian, how would you rate them on a scale of 1 to 10. Do you think you can do better than you are right now?

Melvin

Melvin

Farm Hand
I would rate our vet about a 7. He is knowledgeable and helpful. The thing is, it's hard to get in to see him when it's an urgent matter. That has led us to having to take our cat elsewhere on occasion because the office didn't have any available appointments for a week or more.

Syd. L

Syd. L

Farm Hand
I give mine an 8 only because he keeps trying to sell me other things I never expressed an interest in. If I ask a question regarding something he didn't cover in the visit, by all means tell me what's available. But if I don't ask, don't be pushy. I don't like that.

Chickadee

Chickadee

Farm Hand
I'd give our vet a 7. He is knowledgeable, but it always seems like he's in such a rush. Sometimes I don't get all of my questions answered during a visit because he's so quick to rush off if I pause for a minute to think about something. I think I'm going to start writing down my questions before visits so I can make sure they all get answered.