Combines hydraulic problem

Dan

Check for magnatism on stud that holds number one solinoid on for it should be stong enough to hold knife blade up to it. Does it work OK when holding steering hard one way. I'm quite sure you will need to remove the very front hydralic valve so you can get at the small orfice and spring check valve that is in that valve. It could be the power steering relief valve seat is broke or it backed off and blew oring for seat. The seat is in that front valve and is very fragile. It takes a 3_8 very very thin wall socket to get at it. let me know what you find. Dan

tbran

do you have 4 hydraulic probs or has someone spiked your coffeeIJ Or maybe Caroline is "goosing you at the keyboard" Be patient this thing is slow. Or maybe you're just too fast...

T__langan

We had similar problems with our R50 on the header raise side. It would work fine in corn, but when we would adjust the header raise speed slower for soybeans (so header wouldn't bounce),it would do like you said. Put up with it for three years - finally got tired of it. Dealer disassembled valve stack - said a seat had worked loose or something to that effect. Sorry, I don't recall exactly what the problem was but now it's fine. Call O and R Equipment, Menominee, Wi at 715-235-9688, ask for Doug, and ask him what the problem was with langan's R50 hyd valve. He will probably remember what he had to do to fix it if you explain what problem you are having. Good luck!

Dr__Gleaner

The only thing that the two circuits have in common is that they both require high pressure to operate. Check and make sure that the No. 1 (Master) solenoid is firing as in the other posts and then listen to the hydraulic pump and make sure it goes to high pressure stand-by when Master solenoid is energized. You can also see the pressure outlet hose get stiff when it goes to high pressure and engine will pull down slightly. If pump will not produce high pressure, check for restrictions at the pump compensator, a small metal object from the hydro might be restricting the signal from Master solenoid and pump will not go to maximum pressure,