Keeping tree up!

Holii

Holii

Farm Hand
If there was ever a year we need more smiles and cheer, it's this year. I usually take our real tree down and out right after Christmas. This year we decided to leave it up until 2021. It's beautiful so why not enjoy it longer.

jack

jack

Farm Hand
We leave our tree up at times until mid-January to maintain the Christmas mood. When you have a beautiful tree, you feel guilty every time you want to take it down. May you and your family continue to enjoy the holiday season!

Urban Homestead

Urban Homestead

Bean Stalker
We were just talking about that @Holli. I'm feeling pretty optimistic about the new year ahead, but it never hurts to keep cheerful decor around. You could always decorate it for Valentine's Day without much fuss.

Roo4

Roo4

Farm Hand
We leave our tree up too. When you walk by it and hear ping, ping, ping - it's time to take it down. The ping is the needles hitting the floor. I love the look of our tree in the house.

Holii

Holii

Farm Hand
We took it down yesterday and what a huge mess it was! So many pine needles were on the floor, I was surprised there was any left on the tree. I left all the snowmen out but put the ornaments and Santa decorations away.