Laundry detergent

Roo4

Roo4

Farm Hand
What is your favorite laundry soap? Farm clothes get so dirty and stinky. What did you find works in the tough stains and smells? What about a pretreatment?

Henderson

Henderson

Golden Chicken
I don't bother really. I wear work clothes with coveralls in the winter. They can get stained or ripped and it's all good because the animals and crops won't judge me. Of course, I don't leave my property in those clothes.

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
Tide! Although I just found this detergent called Perisil. It works great too. There is a Dawn detergent in a pump and it takes most stains away too. I probably like the smell of Tide the best.

Smarty Plants

Smarty Plants

Farm Hand
Aprons are a lifesaver when it comes to protecting my clothing. When it comes to detergent, I like the Tide with Downy liquid added in. My laundry comes out smelling great after I use that stuff. OxiClean is my go-to for getting out stains.

Emergency Cake

Emergency Cake

Farm Hand
I'm not positive that it truly helps or not, but I think clothes smell fresher and look better when I throw in some washing soda with the load. I use All Free and Clear for detergent. I have sensitive skin.