Combines looking for a model k or k2

Russ_SCPA

Good possibility our K2 and F will both be sold over winter. K2 is diesel with 3 heads. One owner machine. located in south central Pa.

beefguy

I'm very interested in one of your combines. give me details call me at 315-578-2700 or 315-287-2041 or leave me your number and I'll call you. Thanks for the reply. Mike

brownbend83

I have a K with a 10ft platform and a 2 row wide Corn head that I need to sell. We are now farming more acres and need a larger machine. The combine is in good shape and has been shed kept by me and the man I bought it from. We used it to combine our wheat. The combine runs good and it did an excellent job of cleaning the seed. The combine has two things wrong with it, the carbuerator cable is off and the variable speed cylinder does not hold pressure. I live in middle Tennessee and my phone number is 931-729-0282. I am asking $1000.

nebraska_farmer

i have a K gas, drive tires like new, just had $3600 of work done to it, comes with a 13 ft grain head with hume reel, floating cutter bar, a 2-row 38" cornhead, a 3-row 30" corn head. i used this combine for many years, runs great, always started in cold weather. reason for sellingIJ i bought a rotary combine that takes 6-30" rows. only thing it needs is a air breather canister (the plastic one on top) i think someone stole mine, i was screwed on, but now it's missing. it's still a very good machine, someone should get good use out of it. i have it outside now, because my rotary is inside, no extra room. i did cover the open air breather tube so water wouldn't get in it. price: $3500.00. (negotible)

southdev

I would be interested in your machine but I live in New york state I wonder what it would cost to ship.call me at 315-287-2041 if you still have it. mike