Combines old IHC cotton picker

brad

I would say this setup is worth about $1500 to $2000. The only value is the tractor unless you are looking at it from a collector's standpoint. Around here, when the self propelled pickers came out, everybody took the tractors out from under the mounted pickers and trashed the pickers. There are still a few in the weeds though.

brad

Yes, most definitely. I'm by no means an authority on pickers but I've been looking at some. You can get a good 9900 or 9910 Deere for about 2000 or so. I wouldn't go for the 499 or 699's because you can't get many parts for them anymore. I've seen 9930's sell around here (West TN) for under 10000 though. Or if your more inclined to buy a red picker, the late model 782 with electric over hydraulic controls is a good picker. Not many of those around me as most cotton farmers around here run green pickers.

Retireddude

Do not know much about cotton pickers but the tractor can be worth something. local ad has a Super C and some implements for 6000. I just bought a 230 with the head and pan off and has been setting in desert for 14 years for 400. Restoration going well. Has the owner given you a priceIJ

Retireddude

I am in Reno, Nv. Can't fit anymore in my garage. Neighbors probably wonder what I am doing anyway. You can find a buyer.

KSR

Can you send me a picture of this one-row unitIJIJIJ I am part of the worldwide marketing_engineering organization for CaseIH and this old tractor mounted unit could be of some value to our group_facility.