Orders already picking up

Roo4

Roo4

Farm Hand
I have had a lot of interest already in 2021 for beef! I think people are so uncertain about the world right now they are trying to be proactive with their grocery supply. Anyone else see this already?

Charli1

Charli1

Golden Chicken
That is great Roo! Do you have the cattle to meet these new orders? We have not seen this yet but are kind of new to the game. How many cattle do you have ready?

Camoo4

Camoo4

Farm Hand
That is great news! I've had some more interest. I'm thinking of raising my prices too, you know supply and demand. On average how many do you sell each year?

baloyi

baloyi

Farm Hand
Generally speaking, people are still speculative about how this year turns out. I hope that we don't get to the point where there is a short supply of most necessities.

Desi

Desi

Golden Chicken
I agree baloyi. I know we are stocking up already on things. I've already seen another toilet paper shortage.
I don't blame people for trying to secure meat prior to running out.

MichaelS

MichaelS

Farm Hand
That is wonderful news! I hope ours picks up too. I get it, it was hard finding meat at the grocery store last year. It's good to see people being proactive! I hope you have enough to fill all the interest.

Jack L

Jack L

Farm Hand
This might be a new trend......buying meat locally from trusted ranchers and such. The corporate operations cannot be fully trusted with the cleanliness issues and I think more people are waking up to that.

Roo4

Roo4

Farm Hand
So far we have enough cattle ready for the orders we have. We have always had a lot of business but not this early in the year. Some of our repeat customers have not called yet. I'll call them this week to be sure that they want or don't want to order. I wouldn't want to be short on meat for the repeat customers.

baloyi

baloyi

Farm Hand
So far we have enough cattle ready for the orders we have. We have always had a lot of business but not this early in the year. Some of our repeat customers have not called yet. I'll call them this week to be sure that they want or don't want to order. I wouldn't want to be short on meat for the repeat customers.
Repeat customers define and give meaning to our businesses. As such, I also wouldn't want to disappoint a loyal customer. What approach will you adopt in case most of them opt not to order?